The number of fund managers raising capital from outside Asia is showing no signs of letting up. But understanding the different regulatory landscapes can be confusing. There are multiple regulatory triggers depending on the source of investment and how it is invested. And the reporting requirements are far from simple.
For our next briefings in Hong Kong and Singapore, we’ll be joined by colleagues from the US and the UK to help demystify the varying requirements, particularly around reporting, and give us an update on current regulatory issues in their regions. The session will include:
From the US
- Regulatory developments and initiatives by SEC, CTFC / NFA
- Registration considerations with SEC
- Registration considerations with CTFC
- Marketing and Distribution options for managers seeking to raise funds in US
- Regulatory developments and initiatives by FCA
- Regulatory developments and initiatives in Europe
- Marketing and Distribution options for managers seeking to raise funds in UK and / or Europe
The French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Hong Kong, 18/f, On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central, Hong Kong
Schedule & Rundown
Registration and light lunch: 12:15
Briefing and Q&A: 12.30
Briefing ends: 13.45
This event will also be run in Singapore on 28 November 2019.