Ed provides regulatory and financial crime advice across the fund management and capital markets sectors. He heads up our Funds and Markets Team, which supports clients across Europe, Asia and the Americas, from start-ups to household names.
The team specialises in giving practical compliance advice, based on its close understanding of the FCA and its priorities. Please contact Ed for:
- Practical compliance advice
- S.166 enquiries
- Guidance on FCA authorisation
- Experienced compliance officers on temporary secondment
- Training on regulation or financial crime
- Compliance monitoring
- Regulatory reporting services
- Advice on financial promotions or fund marketing
- Market abuse managed services
Ed has worked in-house on secondment to a number of major investment firms in London. He has a keen interest in financial crime, both having been a fraud prosecutor and more recently working for the independent monitor under a deferred prosecution agreement between the US Department of Justice and one of the world’s largest banks. He has also worked to support fledgling court systems in developing countries, training and mentoring judges and prosecutors.
He is a qualified barrister and former Army officer. He is also a member of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) and holds the CISI’s Diploma in Investment Compliance.