Emma provides regulatory advice to managers and advisers of private equity funds, hedge funds, real estate funds and corporate financiers. She guides firms through the authorisation process, helping them with drafting, reviewing and submission of documents to the FCA.
She supports clients with a range of prudential and conduct related enquiries but has a particular focus on fund reporting, having a strong background in fund administration, project managing the AIFMD, FormPF and CPO-PQR regulatory submissions.
Emma’s expertise in regulatory reporting has developed from when AIFMD reporting started in 2014, having liaised with the FCA and ESMA to build calculation methodologies and provide reporting solutions. Emma’s significant experience with Annex IV reporting includes:
- Pre-filing roundtables on interpretation of the ESMA technical guidance with NCAs
- Preparing and reviewing calculation methodologies in line with ESMA guidance
- Providing practical advice on calculation logic while advising on areas of static data that can be rolled forward for future filings
- Identifying areas within Annex IV that would be subject to change per jurisdiction and working with developers to create XML specific formats per NCA
- Project managing $3+ billion hedge funds, real estate funds, fund of funds & private equity funds
- Interpretation and resolution of XML errors in GABRIEL
- Guiding and supporting firms through the submission process
Emma has a BA (Hons) in Economics & Politics from University College Dublin. She also holds the Investment Management Certificate (IMC) and the CISI Diploma in Investment Compliance (MCSI).