Good training is a fundamental requirement for a successful and compliant firm. Bovill specialise in providing training of all sorts, from all staff refreshers to one-on-one training for senior managers to tailored sessions for boards and NEDs.
We pride ourselves on face-to-face training – whether in person or via video conferencing. This means your people really understand the issues in the context of your business, and you have the comfort of knowing your session was tailored purely with you in mind.
Senior manager responsibility
Boards and senior managers have more responsibility than even before and accountability will only increase. We can help your teams meet the challenges by, for example, showing you how to manage conduct risk in your business and how to put customers at the heart of what you do.
Technical compliance training
All our consultants are experienced and engaging trainers. We can provide technical training on any area of FCA or PRA regulation. Some common areas where we’re asked to design and deliver training are below:
- Financial crime – MLRO training, annual all staff updates
- Market abuse – understanding and identifying issues
- CASS – all elements of the client assets and money rules
- ESG – understanding the ESG landscape and what disclosures are required
- Financial promotions – understanding what constitutes a financial promotion and how to stay within the rules
- Suitability – training on every element of suitability
- Prudential – understanding IFPR - the new prudential rules