We are on hand to answer tricky questions and solve problems. We currently advise over 300 firms from investment managers to crowd funders and consumer credit firms to banks and beyond. Whether you need tailored training, more compliance resource or just another pair of eyes to check new regulations, we can help.
Does a particular rule apply to you? What do you need to do? We are experts on regulation across the UK and Europe, Asia and the Americas. Our people can give you practical advice based on their experience in financial services firms and at regulators. Another worked onsite at a bank helping with MiFID II mobilistaion.
Working with Bovill gives you flexibility
Dedicated compliance resources are expensive and scarce. We can fill in gaps and give you additional capacity for short periods when workload is high, there is increased risk, or you have a regulatory review or project. One of the team recently spent a month on secondment at a real estate fund manager as part of the compliance team, updating their procedures.
For smaller firms without their own compliance specialists, we support the management team so they can get on with what they do best. For larger firms we provide specialist skills and can fill resource gaps.
We give you peace of mind that your compliance set up is watertight and work with you to manage regulatory risk.
Our people can be on the end of the phone or work in your office. And because we work across the industry, we know how others are reacting to new regulations.
Regular clients trust us to help them with anything regulatory. This might include:
- Compliance monitoring – independent reviews and healthchecks
- Documentation – such as policies and procedures
- Training – for example educating staff on anti-money laundering or helping senior management establish an appropriate governance framework.
- Financial reporting – preparing and submitting returns, for example COREP and Annex IV reporting in the UK, and Form PFs in the US
- Anti money laundering – reviewing client take-on files and carrying out risk assessments.