Employment type: Full-time | Department: Advisory services
We’re looking for a proactive, exceptionally organised individual to provide hands-on support to our busy Advisory Services team. You’ll help the team to deliver high quality specialist advice and support to our clients by maintaining a suite of template policies and procedures, preparing reports and training material, and assisting with all aspects of client and team administration. You’ll also help the team draft client proposals and engagement letters, and assist with marketing campaigns and events.
You will be an experienced administrator with excellent communication skills. The Advisory Services team is actively supporting over 300 clients so you’ll be someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and is able to work on your own initiative, prioritising multiple pieces of work. You will have a broad understanding of the financial services industry, and perhaps even experience within regulatory compliance. Given the technical nature of the work we do, it goes without saying that high attention-to-detail is paramount.
- Excellent academic credentials
- Exceptional organisation and administrative skills.
- Broad understanding of the financial services industry, with compliance experience preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, and experience using a CRM system would be an advantage.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Detail orientated, with the ability to quickly and accurately perform tasks that are time critical.
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects and engagements while meeting tight deadlines.
- Highly proactive, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with plenty of scope for progression
- A competitive compensation package, including a discretionary profit-related bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities