Employment type: Full-time | Department: Business Operations
We’re looking for an ambitious marketing executive to join our global team. You’ll assist in the production of content, be responsible for the daily management of our website and social media accounts, and lead on the design of high-quality marketing material. You will also help with the management of events.
Since we started in 1999, we’ve been helping businesses in financial services (anything from high investment banks to small start-ups) to thrive. We’ve built a team of professionals with the right experience and know-how to deal with regulation so clients can focus on their business goals. We are now about 85 people, with over 500 clients across the US, Europe and Asia with offices in London, Chicago, Hong Kong and Singapore working together to create a unique global advisory offering. And we’re proud to stay independently owned.
You will have a couple of years’ experience in a similar role, and will be proficient in PowerPoint and other Microsoft packages. Ideally, you’ll also have some experience using WordPress, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and InDesign. This role will require some reporting, so experience using Google Analytics and other methods to analyse data is important. Of course, you’ll be professional, creative and passionate about marketing with a thirst to learn the latest trends.
- Educated to degree level.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and other Microsoft packages, preferably with some experience using WordPress, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and InDesign.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other methods to analyse data and produce reports.
- A broad understanding of the financial services industry would be preferred, but is not essential.
- Highly proactive, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Passionate about marketing with a thirst to learn latest trends.
- Visual creativity with an interest in design and layout.
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with plenty of scope for progression
- A competitive compensation package, including a discretionary profit-related bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities