We’re used to helping innovative firms do the right thing and show compliance with the rules. But what gets us out of bed in the morning is knowing that we can do it in a way that helps you retain the vision that got your platform started in the first place. Our work for crowdfunding platforms includes:
- preparing for FCA authorisation
- website and pitch reviews
- user information and agreements
- client money arrangements
- platform compliance frameworks
- ongoing advice after authorisation.
We love crowdfunding – so much so that we now have a dedicated team. At the moment, we’re helping lots of platforms prepare their business plans, websites and user information in response to the new FCA crowdfunding policy. In our spare time, we help the UK Crowdfunding Association (UKCFA).