We are on hand to answer tricky problems. At the moment, we’re advising over 300 firms from wealth managers to crowd funders and consumer credit firms to fund managers. Whether you need tailored training, more compliance resource or just another pair of eyes to check new regulations, we can help.
Does a particular rule apply to you? What do you need to do? We are experts on UK and EU regulation. Our people can give you practical advice based on our experience in financial services firms and at the regulator.
Working with Bovill gives you flexibility
Dedicated compliance resources are expensive and scarce. We can fill in gaps and give you additional capacity for short periods when workload is high, there is increased risk, or you have a regulatory review or project. One of the team recently spent a month on secondment at a real estate fund manager as part of the compliance team, updating their procedures.
For smaller firms without their own compliance specialists, we help the management team so they can get on with what they do best.
We give you peace of mind that your compliance set up is watertight and work with you to manage regulatory risk.
Our people can be on the end of the phone or work in your office. And because we work across the industry, we know how others are reacting to new regulations.
Regular clients trust us to help them with anything regulatory. These might include:
- Compliance monitoring – independent reviews and healthchecks
- Documentation – such as procedures and guidance notes
- Training – for example educating staff on anti-money laundering or helping senior management understand ‘Approved Person’ responsibilities
- Financial reporting – preparing and submitting returns, for example COREP and Annex IV reporting
- Anti money laundering – reviewing client take-on files and carrying out risk assessments
- VoPs – preparing ‘variations of permission’ and changes to approved person forms.